Safely and easily remove brake anchor pins and bushings on virtually all 16-1/2” S-Cam trailer and tractor “Q” brake systems in minutes.
- No need to remove the hub or dust shield
- Rigid C-frame with 10-ton capacity
- Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability
The compact design enables the operator to service brake anchor pins and bushings while the hub and dust shield remain on the vehicle. Don’t waste your time replacing rusted, seized or broken dust shield bolts; with the 16002, you need only focus on the task at hand.
Our press utilizes a 7/8” hex drive, meaning you don’t need any specialty tools for operation. And with an included bushing removal adapter, the Tiger Tool 16002 removes both the anchor pins and the bushings.
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• In the event you are servicing a stamped spider, a punch and chisel may be required to remove the bushing