Provides a safe way to “shock” tie rod ends loose without risk of damage to threaded areas, rubber seals and grease nipples.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability
- Black oxide finished coating resists corrosion
• 7/8″ – 14 Commercial Trucks
• 3/4″ – 16 Medium Duty Trucks
• M20 x 1.5 European Trucks
• Commonly found on class 3-8 trucks and equipment. (Ram 3500/5500, Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ford F-350/550, Isuzu NPR, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
There are no reviews yet.