Provides ultimate brute strength for disassembling even the most seized u-joints in minutes on virtually all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery.
- Manufactured from high-grade materials
- Eliminates dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods
- Reduces the risk of damage to driveshaft, yokes, joints or bearing caps
- Engineered for use with a 1″ impact tool
- Quality, experience, and reliability you can count on
Our proprietary manufacturing and metal treatment processes ensure threads will hold up under even the most extreme conditions, commonly found in seized u-joints on class 7 and 8 trucks.
We take our heavy duty U-Joint Pullers seriously. Each glove is cast from high-grade steel to ensure the most universal fit possible while still maintaining the strength to tackle even the most stubborn U-joints.
Our dedicated team of engineers and machine programmers have been manufacturing tens of thousands of U-joint pullers for more than thirty years – many of which are still in use today. This truly is the world’s greatest and original U-Joint Puller!
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• U-joints with bearing cups 1.5″ to 2.2″ O.D.
• Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series
• Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series
• Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series
• Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series
There are no reviews yet.